在平时工作中,电话已经成为必不可少的方法,愈加多的场所都依靠电话来解决问题,电话语言也成为大家判断他们性格、修养的渠道。下面我们为大伙收拾的商务电话英语实质对话,期望对大伙有用!
商务电话英语实质对话1
A:This is Tom Port. May I speak to Mr. Smith?
A:我是汤姆·波特。我能和史密斯先生讲话吗?
B:Mr. Smith is not in his office. I'm afraid he will not be back before 3 o'clock. Would you care to speak to Mr. Brown? He's taking all Mr. Smith's calls in his absence.
B:史密斯先生目前不在办公室,恐怕他3点钟以前不会回来。不过,你想与布朗先生讲话吗?当史密斯先生不在时由他来接电话。
A:No, thank you. Can I leave Mr. Smith a message?
A:不了,谢谢,我能给史密斯先生留个口信吗?
B:OK. I'll tell him that you called.
B:好的,我转告他你来电话了。
商务电话英语实质对话2
A:Is Mr. Zhang in?
A: 张先生在吗?
B:No, he's out. Who is speaking, please?
B: 不在,他出去了。请问是哪个?
A:James Smith.
A: 我是詹姆士·史密斯。
B:Shall I have him call you back this afternoon?
B: 让他今天下午给你回电话吗?
A:Please do. He knows my number.
A: 是的,他了解我的电话号码。
B:All right, Mr. Smith. I'll tell him as soon as he comes in.
B: 好的,史密斯先生,他回来后我立刻告诉他。
A:Thank you.
A: 谢谢。